If you’re looking for another show to attend in Phuket, besides the FantaSea and the Simon Cabaret Show, you can make reservations or just show up to the Aphrodite Show Phuket. This is a large performance venue with seating for nearly 900 attendees. This is a music show, even though it is sometimes referred to as a cabaret show. Performers dance and sing songs from various cultures such as Chinese, Korean and Russian. The costumes are elaborate, but it was said in the reviews a number of times that the performers didn’t seem to have any real passion in their acting for the Aphrodite Show.
While this show is suitable for children, they will likely be bored in a short time.
On TripAdvisor, the Aphrodite Show Phuket pulled a 2.5 out of 5-star rating, with 41% of raters giving a one or two-star rating corresponding to “poor” or “terrible”. There is apparently no introduction in English, but the Chinese are well catered for as plenty of the interaction with the mostly Chinese audience is in the Mandarin Chinese language. On Google, the show fared much better with sixty-three reviewers, averaging a 3.6 out of 5-star rating.
There are usually three dance shows per evening at 5 pm., 6:30 pm. and 8 pm. Occasionally they will add another show at 9:15 pm. to accommodate higher demand.
The Aphrodite Show is located near the Tesco Lotus department store in Phuket Town on Highway 402. This is north of Central Festival Phuket on Hwy 402.
Aphrodite Show Phuket Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:29.8 km (42) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:4.7 km (14) minutes
- Opening Hours:Shows: 17.00, 18.30, 20.00 sometimes 21.15
- Address:99/100 Moo 1, Chaloem Prakiat, Thi 9 Roadd, Kathu, Phuket 83120
- Telephone:076 612 888
- Website:Website from Aphrodite Show Phuket
- Facebook:Facebook from Aphrodite Show Phuket
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Aphrodite Show Phuket