Kan Eang Pier Restaurant Chalong
Tourist Attraction Chalong, Phuket, Thailand
Kan Eang Pier Restaurant Chalong in Chalong is just 38 km (or 57 minutes) away from Bismarcks Paradise Phuket luxury villas resort.
The height of taste. The best in comfort. The edge of the sea. This is Kan Eang @ Pier.
Of all the attractions in Phuket, the Kan Eang Pier Restaurant is one that best understands the island’s heart. As one of the oldest restaurants in Phuket, Kan Eang shares the destination’s best qualities; luxury and beauty that is relaxed and calm.
Sit with a view out of over the sparkling ocean, boats and green islands sitting peacefully out on the water. At night, enjoy your dinner in Phuket as the lights of Chalong Pier reach out into the calm darkness. Whether you just want to sip a drink by the seaside or prefer an amazing dinner in Phuket, we welcome you with open arms.
Kan Eang Pier Restaurant in Chalong today is a place of relaxation and always has been. Back in 1973, the restaurant’s owner, Mr. Chamnan Prachantabutr, would catch fish by day and barbecue them with his friends as the sun dipped below the horizon. From those humble early days to the best Phuket seafood restaurant today, where the same special barbecue methods are used.
The Pachantabutr have never stopped putting their heart into their beautiful eatery, updating its look and style over the years, transforming it into the classy Kan Eang Pier you see today. That’s why it is one of the most romantic restaurants in Phuket. A place fit for any occasion.
Aside from its lovely seaside atmosphere and classy design, what keeps locals and tourists coming back is the quality and range of cuisine on the menus. Kan Eang Pier core is of course the seafood and authentic Thai dishes from all over the country, but that is only the beginning.
Flip through the menu and you’ll find Japanese food, with sushi, sashimi, tempura, and more all made from the freshest ingredients possible. Also newly introduced a small selection of western dishes such as 150 day aged Angus Beef Steaks, Caeser Salad, Lobster and Pasta dishes.
During our test dinner we tried to following dishes:
– Hoo Mok (Fish mousse with herbs and chili) (THB 30+)
– Hot Hors D’Oeuvres Plater (with Spring Rolls, Shrimp Patties, Pork balls) (THB 390+)
– Fried Eggplant Salad with fresh herbs (THB 180+)
– Fresh local Phuket Oysters (THB 600+)
– Fried duck stuffed with prawns served with fried rice with crab (THB 320+)
Argentine Bodegas Malbec (THB 1390+)
All dishes have been cooked to perfection. Nothing at all to complain about the quality and taste of the food, as well the service was excellent and very attentive.
For Seafood lovers Kan Eang @ Pier in Chalong is perhaps one of the best seafood restaurants on Phuket, especially the ambiance and setting was just stunning.
Kan Eang Pier Restaurant Chalong Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:38 km (57) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:12 km (25) minutes
- Price Range:100 - 3000 THB
- Number of Tables:50
- Opening Hours:10:30 - 23:00
- Address:44/1 Viset Road Moo 5 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket 83130
- Telephone:076 381 212
- Website:Website from Kan Eang Pier Restaurant Chalong
- Facebook:Facebook from Kan Eang Pier Restaurant Chalong
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Kan Eang Pier Restaurant Chalong Food: Service: Ambiance: