Fabulous short stay in Phuket
We visited Villa Orchid for three nights over the Chinese New Year, having flown from KL. From the moment we stepped out of the airport everything went to plan – we were met at the airport and delivered to the Villa where we were warmly greeted by Fon who showed us around – the fridge was well stocked with a welcome pack of drinks, fruit and everything we needed for breakfast the next morning.
The facilities were second to none – very clean and well maintained. Aoi, the villa staff, arrived and did a great job looking after us – she cooked us a fantastic lunch of local food which was possibly the best meal we had in Phuket. We rented the Toyota Yaris from the owner and used it to get to the nearby beaches of Nai Thon and Nai Yang. Considering how close the villa is to the airport, it is really secluded and quiet – very peaceful.
My wife left her phone in the car and the villa caretaker phoned us at the airport and delivered it to us – great service, above and beyond.
All in all, a lovely place to stay, our kids (10 and 12) loved it too – plenty of space inside and out. We will be back!
- I liked the best: Serenity and privacy
- I liked the least: Hard pillows!
- Travel group: Young Children
- Would I recommend this vacation home to my best friend? Ja.
- Recommended for: Holidays with friends, Handicapped people, Elderly people, Families with children, Large groups
- The accommodation was as described.
- I recommend this accommodation.
- The accommodation offers good value for money.
- The accommodation was equipped with wireless Internet access.
Vicky O, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Period of stay : February 2015
Villa : Orchid
Original Source: TripAdvisor, February 24th 2015